Thursday, November 29, 2007

Strange Image from My Point of View

This image is strange. I mean it no offense by calling it so. I also am strange. But then strangeness depends on one's point of view I guess. I once had a point of view. I cherished it deeply. Then one day my point of view poked me in the eye. We parted ways after that. I have not heard from it for some time. Rumor has it that my point of view migrated to Rio De Janeiro and learned Portuguese. I have no way of verifying that fact. If you happen to encounter my point of view someday, please let it know that I wish it well in its new life.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...




I think I'm strange too...
Actually I think every blogger is strange and the only way that people can see or hear what we wanna say is blogging...


Nice blog.. Nice image... Nice videos :P I will add you to my gReader.



Ps: I admire your honesty, i read ur profile and i'm impressed.... Can I ask u what type of mental illness u had?

Dale Hankins said...

As for being strange...perhaps there is no such thing as being normal...just a set of agreements we make so that it is possible for us to live together.

I have bipolar disorder. Or so I am told.

Thank you for reading and posting on my blog.

Dale Hankins said...

My apologies. I do not understand your post. I only speak English and a few French and Spanish phrases.