Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Dale Out West Part 10

These rocks are at the bottom of a stream. They are under six feet of water. The water is very clear. It is not clear why I took a picture of rocks.

This fallen redwood tree is at least 300 feet long. I think 300 feet is the length of a football field. I do not think that this redwood could play football. It is dead.

This is a mountain in Nevada. The white line in front of the mountain is a salt flat. The white thing in back of the mountain is a cloud.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please fix the error in the fallen redwood caption.

Dale Hankins said...

Consider it fixed. It is only a figment of your imagination anyhow.

Anonymous said...

I'm not that imaginative.

I played football one year in high school. Actually I played on the practice team, pretending we were next week's opponent. Once I tackled Jr. Pelmore, who carried me 15 yards up field on his back. He would have gone farther, but I was bigger than he. Another time I purposely ran my pattern too long and ran Geoff Poore into a tackling dummy, and Geoff was 1st string. My best play, practice team or not.
I hated football.