Saturday, September 09, 2006

Dale Out West Part 13

This is the Mormon Tabernacle in Salt Lake City. Many Mormons were there. I did not take their pictures. It is believed that taking a Mormon's picture steals their soul. Sorry Mormons...I apologize. I could not help myself. The devil made me do it.


This picture is of the Bonneville Salt Flats. Many world speed records have been set there. The only vehicles I saw there were the campers of rednecks who ignored the signs asking them not to drive on the Salt Flats. Sorry rednecks...I apologize. I could not help myself. A Mormon made me do it.

This mountain is in Utah near Salt Lake City. It migrated here from Nebraska. Sorry Nebraska...I apologize. I could not help myself. A redneck Mormon made me do it.


This Utah Mountain is an illegal immigrant from Nebraska. The mountain picks fruit and sends most of its money back to Nebraska. Sorry immigrants...I apologize. I could not help myself. A hillbilly from Arkansas (aka Dale Hankins) made me do it. He will be punished. He will not be allowed to eat purple hull peas (his favorite) for a month.

No comments: