Saturday, October 09, 2010

Not Broken

I ask for help. You place your hand in mine. I get better. You will not let go of my hand. Stop. I am not broken. No further help is required. Please pass your way and let me be.

I get sick. You give me treatment. I get well. You tell me I am not well. Stop. I am not broken. I know the facts and figures. Please heal yourself and let me live.

I seek guidance. You show me a path. I learn and find my own path. You tell me I am still lost. Stop. I am not broken. I am no longer confused. Please open your eyes - I can see.


 

Broken? Not broken? Please help when I ask. Please stop when the need is past. Do not break that which is not broken.


 

You ask for help. I tell you what I would do. You get better. You keep asking. Stop. You are not broken. You can help yourself. Please know I care even though I must travel on.

You get sick. I share what made me well. You heal. You imagine you are still sick. Stop. You are not broken. Think of what made you well. Please let me see the joy of your healing.

You seek guidance. I show you my path and tell you there are many more. You find your path. You tell yourself you are still lost. Stop. You are not broken. Walk your path. Please know I hope our paths will cross again.


 

Broken? Not broken? I will help if you ask. But I will stop when the need is past. I will not break that which is not broken.